Summary: In this post, you can learn the easy way to convert 3D AVCHD MTS files to 3D MOV for for FCP X, iMovie, etc with a top 3D AVCHD converter Mac.
Nowadays, 3D videos becomes more and more popular. And is it possible to get truetheater 3D entertainment at home? Yes! With recording by Sony, Panasonic and JVC cameras and camcorders, you can get fantastic 3D .mts or .mts video images.
To share this 3D AVCHD mts or mts video with your friends or family, you may do some editing work with them in mac programs at first. The only problem is that, you will find it’s a painful experience to import and edit 3D MTS with for FCP X, iMovie software, etc.
3D AVCHD is a good video format for recording, but not a friendly format for editing in FCP X and iMovie. In order to make the recorded 3D AVCHD editable in FCP X, iMovie, etc, you’d better convert 3D MTS to 3D MOV format. In this case, you may need a 3D MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, here you can take a free try on Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
This top 3D MTS Converter Mac can help you convert 3D MTS footage to any format you want standard 2D and 3D video. It provides the preset for Avid MC, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie and more Non-Linear Editing systems. Especially, the latest version has added 3D profile (AVI,WMV,MOV,MP4 ) and you can also convert 3D MTS to 3D MOV for FCP X, iMovie editing.
Now just download the app and follow the step-by-step guide to convert 3D MTS to 3D MOV for FCP X, iMovie editing smoothly. If you’re facing the issues, read on to find the answer.
1. Launch the best Mac 3D MTS Converter app and import the files you wanna convert to the program.
Tip: Join 3D AVCHD MTS clips together: Choose several clips you want to merge and transcode together. Click the “Merge into one file” function.
2. Click the Format bar to select output format. If you want to output 3D video for editing, you can chooce "MOV Side-by-Side 3D Video/MOV Anaglyph 3D Video/MOV Top-Bottom 3D Video (*.mov)" format from "3D Video" option, this 3D MOV format is also supported by FCP X, iMovie.
P.S. If you only want to get 2D video, you can select Apple Prores 422 for FCP X and AIC for iMovie.
3. Hit the Convert button to start transcoding 3D AVCHD MTS files to 3D MOV for importing to FCP X, iMovie.
More features of this top 3D MTS Converter Mac:
1. In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click “Settings” button and enter “Profile Settings” panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.
2. This app works for most professional 3D camcorders like Sony HDR-TD10, Sony DSC-WX30, Sony HDR-TD20, JVC Everio GS-TD1, Panasonic HDC-Z10000, Panasonic AG-3DA1 etc.
When the conversion task is finished, click “Open” button to get the exported files and then import the converted 3D MTS video into FCP X, iMovie to do further editing.
I am "techaholic" who always have passions on the latest and hottest consumer eletrics. And I wanna share my experiences and reviews about these tech gadgets on my blog.